Sweet little faces, soft fur and puppy kisses are what it's all about. There is nothing more fun than watching a litter of puppies play and discover the world. Raising top quality companion Shih Tzu is our goal first and foremost.
As Breeders we pledge to honor our commitment to the Shih Tzu breed by continuing to be passionate about the health and well being of the dogs we love. We carefully screen the people who will be giving our puppies their forever homes and deal with them in a forthright manner. We expect the same in return. You will not find any false claims about the dogs we own nor the puppies we place.
Our puppies are raised in the house with all the hustle and bustle of everyday life and around the other dogs. We start giving our puppies baths every week at about six weeks of age. At eight weeks they are evaluated with the Pat Hasting Puppy Puzzle Method to determine whether they will become show prospects or loving pets. The litter will be checked for worms and treated if necessary. They receive their vaccinations at eight, eleven, and fourteen weeks of age. We love our babies and want them to be emotionally and physically ready for the transition from our home to yours. We breed to the AKC standard of 9 to 16 pounds and the puppies will be in that range as a general rule.
When we hold back puppies to watch as show prospects for ourselves or others we sometimes determine that they are better suited to be beloved pets. We will then offer them to the public on spay/neuter contracts. The same as we do the baby puppies. These older puppies will have extensive training in grooming manners, walking on lead and crate training.
Inquiries are welcome., Either e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 520-743-9081 (home) 520-256-0562 (cell). We will look forward to hearing from you!
ALL PUPPIES WILL BE SOLD AS PETS WITH AKC LIMITED REGISTRATIONS AND A SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT
NO PUPPIES THAT WE OFFER AS PETS ARE SOLD WITH FULL REGISTRATION AND BREEDING RIGHTS
Each puppy comes with:
1) Generations of careful breeding, designed to produce a happy, healthy, well bred quality Shih Tzu puppy.
2) Three year replacement health guarantee against any life threatening hereditary diseases. Diagnosis must be by a qualified veterinarian.
3) Veterinarian health check-up, including dew claw removal, a minimum of two puppy shots, stool check for worms, and renal dysplasia testing.
4) Helpful information about your puppy and the Shih Tzu breed.
5) Puppy food to get you started for the first few days.
6) Water bottle, adapter, and stand to keep face clean and dry when drinking.
7) US! We are here to help with any questions that may arise throughout your puppy's LIFETIME!